• Air / gas filters
• Borosilicate glass microfibre
BIO-X II air sterilization filter cartridges utilize a borosilicate glass microfibre media. This media has proven to be particularly effective in the removal of sub-micron particles as small as 0.01 micron, therefore ensuring the removal of all micro-organisms including bacteria and viruses.
The media is sandwiched between Nomex support materials to provide additional strength and prevent media migration. This is rigidly held between stainless steel support cylinders and finally encapsulated into stainless steel end caps. The result is a filter cartridge with the exceptional strength and efficiency necessary for absolute security in the most testing of applications.
BIO-X II filter cartridges are particularly suitable for the increasing number of high temperature applications. They also fulfill the sterile compressed air and gas requirements of the dairy, brewery and food processing industries.
Features and Benefits
• Nomex support materials for high temperature operation
• Robust stainless steel construction
• High temperature operation 200 °C (392 °F)
• 100% integrity tested prior to despatch
• Unique serial number for full traceability
• Fully validated by aerosol bacterial challenge