• Prefilters for finer cartridges
• Edible oils
XLH Filter Bags are ideal for virtually any process filtration application requiring the removal of solids. Parker’s XLH filter bags are manufactured and tested under the strictest quality control standards to assure consistent performance. Parker’s XLH filter bags perform at high flow rates and viscosities to 10,000 cps or higher. XLH high efficiency filter bags perform at efficiencies similar to depth cartridges. XLH bags are available in 0.5 µm, 1 µm, 2.5 µm,10 µm and 25 µm particle retention ratings.
• Parker’s XLH all-polypropylene high efficiency filter bags provide twice the dirt-holding capacity at a lower cost than many competitive bags and cartridges of the same micrometer rating
• XLH bags require less frequent changeout, less storage and disposal space, and are easy to install and remove
• Each bag is incinerable (with Quik-Seal™ option), reducing filter disposal costs
• All materials of construction are FDA listed as acceptable for potable and edible liquid contact according to CFR Title 21