• RO Pretreatment
• Food and Beverage Processing
• High Purity Chemicals
• Municipal Water Systems
• Metal Finishing/Plating Solutions
• Solvent Filtration
• Pulp and Paper
• Paint and Coatings
EPIC N Series filter cartridges deliver high efficiency and consistent filtration of fluids in a wide range of applications. The innovative melt blowing process used to manufacture the filter cartridge allows Purolator to optimize the filtration properties of the element while maintaining very robust mechanical properties. This control results in a filter cartridge with long life cycles that can be used in the most demanding applications. The 100% polypropylene construction provides excellent chemical resistance to bases, acids, salts and many organic solvents in a broad range of applications. All components use FDA listed materials of construction assuring that they are safe for food and beverage contact. EPIC N Series cartridges are available in a wide range of configurations to fit most commercially available filter housings.
• Precision engineered filter cartridge constructed of micro-denier melt blown fibers provides excellent particle retention and long on-stream life cycles.
• Continuously graded pore construction enhances contaminant holding capacity resulting in improved filtration performance.
• High strength polypropylene center core allows for optimization of filtration medium and enhances the cartridge’s mechanical properties.
• 100% polypropylene materials of construction provide wide chemical compatibility in most applications with no leachables or extractables. The high purity construction assures quick rinse up in high purity water.
• Highly automated manufacturing process assures consistent filter performance and repeatable results over time.
• All materials are FDA listed for food and beverage contact and meet USP-XXIII, Class VI criteria.
• Continuous length cartridges available up to 50”prevent fluid bypass and enhance fluid flow properties.