• Solvent filtration / reagent grade chemicals
• Recirculating liquids
• Beverage/wine clarification
• RO/DI water pre-filtration
• General water filtration
Protector has random-fiber polypropylene depth media that combines high retention efficiencies and long life. While many polypropylene depth cartridges are nominally rated and cannot meet their claimed retention efficiency, Protector has been engineered to meet exacting performance claims.
Parker Filtration’s innovative cartridge research team developed an exclusive calendering process which produces media with unsurpassed dirt-loading capacity. Before each lot of media is fabricated, optimal calendering conditions are determined to assure minimal lot-to-lot variability and optimal product performance. Protector has also been pleat optimized in order to ensure maximum dirt-loading capacity and on-stream life.
Protector is thermally bonded from 100% virgin polypropylene assuring excellent chemical and thermal stability in highly aggressive processing conditions.
• Excellent retention efficiency provides maximum protection for downstream filters
• Broad chemical compatibility allows use in most applications
• High flow rates / long service life reduce processing time
• Non-pyrogenic for use in pharmaceutical applications
• Low differential pressures reduce system wear and tear