• Potable Water
• Process Water
• Edible Oils
• Pre-Reverse Osmosis
The WH cartridge filter vessels are a lightweight, economical, non-ASME industrial / commercial design suitable for a wide variety of filtration applications. The 100% stainless steel and passivated finish provides superior corrosion resistance and an excellent appearance. The swing type closure bolts and hinged cover design (up to 35 round) make cartridge change-out quick and easy.
• Hinged cover (up to 35 round) and swing bolt closure for fast, easy cartridge change out
• Maximum design pressure is 150 psig (10.3 bar) at 250°F (121°c) for use in a wide range of operating conditions
• 100% stainless steel for corrosion resistance. Bolting is zinc plated carbon steel.
• Dual purpose cartridge seats for use with double open end and 2-222 o-ring single open end cartridges
• Standard finish is passivated
• 316 Stainless steel cartridge seats, top seat plate assemblies, and tri-fold element guides for long term use
• Standard Buna-n o-ring with optional fluoroelastomer and EPR for wide range of applications
• Standard features include vent, clean drain and dirty drain connections