• Deionized water at point-of-use
• Aqueous chemical fluids
Clariflow®-E capsules filter high-quality water and solvents in semiconductor and microelectronics applications. The mirrored anisotropic polyethersulfone (PES) membrane provides superior fluid flow rates, extended on-stream life, and highly efficient removal of organic and inorganic particulates that can impact process quality.
Clariflow-E capsules are available in a variety of sizes and end fitting combinations enabling users select the best configuration for their system requirements.
The encapsulated design maximizes efficiency by providing faster, easier change-out without laborious cleaning procedures. Eliminating the need to open reusable housings for cartridge replacement minimizes the chance of introducing contamination into the process, and promotes safety by reducing the risk of exposure to potentially hazardous fluids.
• Reduce process down time, chance of contamination and risk of exposure to hazardous materials
• Low extractables shorten start-up time
• High flow rate reduces processing time
• Improved design prevents vent caps from disconnecting under pressure