• Liquid filters
• 316L stainless steel
Prosteel N is ideally suited to filtration of solvents used in a wide range of processes in pharmaceuticals, food and beverage and electronics through to paints and inks.
The Parker domnick hunter range of stainless steel filters provides the solution to compatibility issues while maintaining excellent flow rates for clarifying duties. The filters are available in two formats both using the same filtration media but one manufactured in a pleated construction and one in a cylindrical wrap. This allows a cost-effective selection depending on flow rate and dirt holding requirements.
Features and Benefits
• Pleated cartridge flow rates 10¨ Size (250 mm) Cartridge nominally rated stainless steel liquid filters
• Ideal for aggressive solvents, viscous and hot solutions
• Removal rating from 5 to 100 microns
• Compatible with most solvents
• Stainless steel mesh ensures excellent regeneration characteristics for extended service life
• Available in two formats; pleated and wrapped, for complete system optimization