• Leak proof lower body machined from bar stock
• Choice of models for direct side wall mounting or mounted in a tee to act as an external float chamber
• Explosion-proof (listings included in specifications)
• Electrical assembly can be easily replaced without removing the unit from the installation so that the process does not have to be shut down
• Sensitive to level changes of less than 1/2½ (12 mm)
Surprisingly compact, the Series L6 Flotect® Level switch is designed and built for years of trouble-free service in a wide variety of process liquid level applications. Operation is simple and dependable with no mechanical linkage as the level switch is magnetically actuated.
The float lever pivoted within the body moves when the process liquid displaces the float. A magnet on the opposite end of the float lever controls a second magnet on the switch actuating lever located in the switch housing.