• Medical & medical device
• Food & beverage
• Biotechnology Design
Parkers Advantage sanitary electro polished filter vessel for sanitary applications provide the ultimate in vessel performance and durability for the most demanding, high purity liquid filtration requirements.
• 316L stainless steel provides lasting durability, thermal, mechanical and chemical compatibility
• Exteriors are electro polished to 32 Ra for fast and easy surface cleaning
• Interiors are electro polished to a maximum of 25 Ra for fine, mirror-like finish which minimizes the risk of contamination, improves clean ability and enhances corrosion resistance
• Sanitary vents and drains facilitate sampling, integrity testing, venting, and safe and easy draining
• Machined filter cup ensures reduced holdup volume and proper O-ring seal for 222 or 226 single-open-end element seals
• Cast clamp closure for 1 round and swing bolt closure for multiple round vessels
• T-Style designs provide easy cartridge replacement without disconnecting lines
• Optional sanitary drain and vent valves enable complete drain age of liquids after filtration and simplify filter removal
• Tri-clamp flange inlets and outlets allow easy dismantling of parts for fast and simple cleaning
• Standard design is ASME code without stamp. Stamp is optional.