• Semiconductor ultrapure water
• Cosmetics water and chemicals
• Solvent filtration
• Pharmaceutical water
• Bottled water
This pleated filter element is constructed of a double layer of Track-Etch polyester membrane for use in critical filtration applications. The filters are pre-flushed and integrity tested to ensure the optimal level of contamination removal.
• Integrity testable
• 12.5 ft2 (1.2m2) of Track-Etch membrane per 10″ element.
• High flow rates
• High resistivity, low TOC levels
• Sieving capture mechanism results in precise, consistent and reliable filtration
• Pre-flushed, integrity tested and serialized
• Meets USP 24 Class VI biological test for plastics
• All polyester construction
• Sanitizable with steam, hydrogen peroxide, hot water and other chemical sterilants
• Cyst removal exceeding ANSI/NSF standard 53 for drinking water
• Validation guide
• Pore size, lot and serial number are stamped on each filter element for identification and traceability.