• Semiconductor ultrapure water and chemicals
• Recirculating, plating and etch baths
• Pharmaceutical water
• General Industrial water
This pleated filter element is constructed of Track-Etch polyester membrane for use in general filtration applications. The precise retention characteristics and cleanliness of Track-Etch membrane provides reliable performance over a broad range of conditions.
• Sieving capture mechanism results in precise, consistent and reliable filtration
• 12.5 sq. ft. (1.2m2)of Track-Etch membrane per 10″ element.
• High flow rates
• High resistivity, low TOC levels
• Precise, predictable contaminant removal
• Meets USP 24 Class VI biological test for plastics
• Sanitizable with steam, hydrogen peroxide, hot water and other chemical sterilants
• All polyester construction
• Exceptionally clean
• Rapid flush
• Not subject to ionic contamination like charged nylon