• Liquid filters
• 316L stainless steel
Prosteel A are ideally suited to filtration of the solvents used in a wide range of process industries from pharmaceuticals, food and beverage and electronics through to paints and inks. The Parker domnick hunter range of stainless steel filters provides a solution to compatibility issues while maintaining absolute retention ratings down to 3.0 micron. 316L stainless steel fibers are sintered together into a graded pore structure.
The efficiency of the media increases through the filtration bed resulting in excellent dirt holding capacity while maintaining high relative flow rates compared to alternative technology such as sintered powder tubes and metal membranes. The filters are available in two formats both using the same filtration media but one manufactured in a pleated construction and one in a cylindrical wrap. This allows a cost-effective selection depending on flow rate and dirt holding requirements.
Features and Benefits
• Pleated cartridge flow rates 10¨ Size (250 mm) Cartridge Absolute rated stainless steel liquid filters
• Ideal for aggressive solvents, viscous and hot solutions
• Removal rating 3, 5 and 10 microns
• Compatible with most solvents
• Graded density metal fiber technology provides exceptional dirt holding capacity while retaining excellent flow rates
• Available in two formats; pleated and wrapped, for complete system optimization