• Extraction Chemicals / Buffers
• Pharmaceutical Solvents & Intermediates
• WFI Filtration
Proflow II Liquid Bacterial Retentive (LBR) Mini-Cartridges are validated to produce sterile buffers, solvents, and other pharmaceutical fluids. They offer excellent flow rates, and the PTFE membrane provides superior resistance to most of the solvents used for extraction purposes and in the manufacture of pharmaceutical intermediates.
Using Proflow II-LBR Mini-Cartridges allows users to minimize the hold up volume in small batch processes. Cost savings result from the reduction of lost product, and by scaling the process properly to avoid wasting excess filter capacity.
The Mini-Cartridges use an internal 116 O-ring available in several materials.
• High flow rates shorten processing time
• 100% integrity tested before release for reliable product performance
• Wide variety of filter sizes and fittings to meet most system requirements
• Fully validated for sterilizing grade performance