• Compressed gas
• Non-sterile venting
• Electronic grade solvents
• Hot deionized water (less than 80°C)
Proflow™ II-G cartridges provide an economic alternative for general applications where reliable gas and liquid flow rates are required. With 5.6 square feet of expanded PTFE membrane, Proflow II-G is a highly efficient hydrophobic barrier, for the production of dry gas, and will effectively purify aggressive liquids and organic solvents.
Proflow™ II-G cartridges are manufactured under cleanroom conditions and integrity tested before shipment to assure consistent performance and quality.
• Reliable air and liquid flow rates for effective performance
• Broad chemical compatibility enables use in many applications
• Broad range of micron ratings for user convenience
• Superior hydrophobicity for long life in vent/air applications
• Integrity tested to ensure quality