• Liquid filters
PEPLYN NE liquid filter cartridges are designed for use in the microelectronics industry for filtration of water, process chemicals, photo chemicals, solvents and etchants.
PEPLYN NE filters resist hydrolysis in aggressive solutions which would otherwise result in the contamination of the process fluid. The filter media has graded fiber diameter and density, resulting in progressively finer retention through the depth of the media. This graded density depth mechanism, combined with optimized pleated pack configuration and high surface area, affords high flow capability and exceptional dirt holding capacity when compared with competitive pleated cartridges and melt blown
depth filters. PEPLYN NE provides consistent retention and stability over a wide range of operating conditions.
Features and Benefits
• 10¨ Size (250 mm) Cartridge Micron ratings range from to 50 micron
• Graded density for excellent particle retention
• Pleated media for high flow rates and long life
• All polypropylene construction
• Wide range of end caps to provide retrofitting of existing systems