• Potable water
• Foods requiring Cryptosporidium removal
• Beverages requiring Cryptosporidium removal
Fulflo® II Crypto PES utilized the unique properties of a microbially retentive polyethersulfone membrane that provides absolute retention of Cryptosporidium parvus oocysts to meet the specific needs of the food and beverage and potable water industries.
The PES membrane has an asymmetrical pore structure with a high voids volume which offers unrivalled retention capacity, higher throughputs and higher flow rates than conventional membranes.
The micro porous membrane is inherently hydrophilic and can be repeatedly integrity tested, providing a valuable quality assurance tool that fits well in to HACCP framework.
• Specifically developed for the removal of Cryptosporidium parvus oocysts
• 1.0-micron absolute-rated polyethersulfone (PES) membrane
• High throughputs and flow rates
• Integrity testable
• Can be repeatedly steam sterilized or chemically sanitized
• 100% retention of Cryptosporidium oocysts