Automotive Adhesives and Coatings
• Food and Beverage Applications
• Paints, Inks, Dyes and Coatings
• Dilute Acids and Alkalis Bases
• Municipal and Potable Water Systems
• Metal Finish/Plating Solutions
• Pre-Polymer Filtration
• Pulp and Paper
• Vegetable and Animal Oils
• Cutting Fluids and Coolants
• Chemicals, Resins, and Solvents
DYNA-CLEAR™ M Series high performance liquid filter bags provide efficient and reliable filtration of fluids in a wide variety of applications. DYNA-CLEAR™ M filter bags are constructed with a proprietary range of woven filter media in two fiber grades: multifilament bags and monofilament bags.
DYNA-CLEAR™ multifilament bags are manufactured from fiber strands consisting of thousands of micro-denier interwoven fibers. The strands are woven in a specific pattern to create a very uniform pore structure across the filter bag. The result is an economical filter bag that provides consistent filtration performance.
Monofilament filter bags provide an exceptional degree of uniformity and mechanical strength. The filter media is manufactured into a mesh in which each strand is a single fiber. The fibers are woven into a precise pattern and thermally bonded to enhance mechanical strength. As a result of their construction, DYNA-CLEAR™ M series filter bags are ideally suited for filtration applications that require sharp particle cut-offs for the sieving or classification of hard particles.
DYNA-CLEAR™ Series filter bags are available in a wide range of sizes and sealing configurations to fit most bag filter housings.
Uniform filter media provide very consistent performance and high solids loading capacity.
• Multifilament mesh bags offer low cost, disposable filtration with woven media.
• Monofilament mesh bags provide precise filtration and exceptional strength.
• Fibers will not shift or deform under pressure or in use with viscous fluids.
• High flow rates at low pressure drops with high solids loading capacity.
• Retention ratings available from 5 to 800 µm.
• Polyester, Nylon or Polypropylene filter media offered for use in a wide array of chemicals and operating temperatures.
• Bag sizes and sealing configurations available to fit most industry standard bag
housings. Injection molded polypropylene flange with handles are standard on