• Pharmaceutical Intermediates
• Bacterial Growth Media
• Parenteral Solutions
• Reagent Chemicals
• Make-Up Water
Clariflow Biological Grade cartridges have been developed and optimized to assure end-product purity and stability in the filtration of water, buffers, culture media, biologicals and other solutions used in the pharmaceutical industry.
Clariflow’s unique mirrored-anisotropic Polyethersulfone (PES) membrane produces a cartridge with exceptionally high flow rates, long on-stream life, and consistent removal of microorganisms and inorganic particulates.
Clariflow is inherently hydrophilic and contains no added surfactants or wetting agents. The PES membrane also exhibits low protein-binding characteristics, is biologically inert, and bacterial retentive.
Each cartridge is fabricated in a cleanroom environment, pre-flushed with ultrapure deionized water, and 100% integrity tested prior to shipment.
• High flow rate reduces processing time
• Qualitative bacterial retention reduces initial bio-burden
• Non-pyrogenic for use in critical applications
• Long service life minimizes change-out frequency
• Biologically inert and low protein binding nature maximizes product yields