• Metal Finishing Processes
• Chemical Filtration
• Process Water
• Aromatic and Solvents
• Plating Bath Solutions
• Parts and Component Rinse Stations
CARBONEX CEP Series filter cartridges provide reliable removal of chlorine, chemical contamination and sediment from plating bath solutions. The depth filter media used in the outer zones of the cartridge provides efficient particulate removal. The inner zone of the cartridge is a patented extruded carbon block technology that offers significantly greater carbon removal than conventional granular carbon technology. The CEP Series cartridge is certified sulfur free. The PF grade will not foam or leach additives into a system.
CARBONEX CEP cartridges are available in lengths up to 40 inches in multiple configurations. Retrofitting granular activated carbon cartridges with CARBONEX CEP cartridges can result in better filtration performance and significantly fewer cartridge change outs.
• Significantly greater VOC removal than conventional granular activated carbon cartridges of similar physical dimensions.
• Greater capacity and efficiency in chlorine removal than granular activated carbon cartridges of similar physical dimensions.
• No channeling, bypassing, fluidizing, or unloading of carbon fines.
• Extruded carbon technology does not release carbon fines during system start-up unlike conventional granular carbon technology.